If you want to dominate your home, friend or work fantasy football league, then this article teaches you three strategies that will help you make big money! When I bring up a player, it's more like a proposal, because anything can happen in the field . You check what's happening to him.
These general strategies ensure that you come up to a day prepared for dominance. Rules and Scoring: Learn about the rules and scoring of the particular tournament. This is absolutely necessary. You need to know the answers to the following questions:
- How many people are you planning
- How many people do you start from each position?
- Is this a Pont-Per-Reception (PPR) tournament?
- Return yardage counts
- How many points are worth for QB touchdown
- How many points do I lose for listening?
- Was there a portman's league?
You need to know these issues because each of the responses will affect how you do research and rank your choices. In the PPR championship, the WR suddenly rises in value and continues on the runner's back. Chris Johnson and Maurice Jones-Drew may be more valuable than Adrian Peterson in the PPR League
If your league is PPR and counts backwards, then a guy like Reggie Bush in a league without these rules. In many leagues, QBs receive 4pts. In a standard setup where 6 TDs are awarded, they are obviously more valuable.
Some leagues have two more QBs, so you have to remember to grab an extra QB. In fact, you know all starting positions so you can be sure that you get a quality starter in every position.
Players' leagues are sometimes young and upward override production. I'm sure I will be able to draft Cedric Benson, but Ryan Matthews will not have any progress in the future? These are the questions that you need to ask.
When you understand the rules of the league, you can start the researchers. If you are in a PPR tournament, you are looking for "2010 Fantasy Football PPR Ranking" instead of Google 2010 "Fantasy Football Rankings". Also use common sense when you are in a league that places emphasis on a certain skill set / position, those who bring it to the table will rise in value
. Research: Now that you know how to start research – do it. Make your own cheats. Do not just use Yahoo's ranking. Free sites can be found in many places:
- ] walterfootball .com / fantasy.php
There are options on which multiple sites are watching but this will give you good start. Go through as many of these rankings and make your own list in mind, only in these (or other) places.
Then go over this list and rearrange your league rules. Use common sense and more accurate rankings (such as PPR rankings) to rearrange the original list.
If you've checked this list, you can move one step to the targets. Read About Coaching Changes:
- Saints' Defense was established last year after a change of defensive coordinators
- Jets had a good fantasy of D Rex Ryan's arrival.
- Is it possible Matt Forte and Jay Cutler turned back year after Martz on the boat?
This step should be as close as possible to the draft. So you can adjust the pre-season's injuries, keep the view, or change depth charts.
3rd Design Day Checklist: You have the research, and your drat day is what you bring?
- Your scam: You spent only days with them to use them. This includes all ranked players a list of a great master. Keep your head in the game highlighting everyone I'm going to.
- The latest list of Team Depth tables: Only if you are trying to make late rounds
- List of handcuffs: These are the players who fantasize with the kicker. If the player is injured, "hang" him to his replacement. If you have rated someone else vulnerable, you want to grab the clamp to stick to it.
- The player's list of bacon days: You do not want all of us peaceful weeks at once.
- An empty list of all other groups of people: This might be great, I always get a list that everyone can find the pool between their positions. When they get to a certain position, I'll check. This may be enormous because if everyone is convinced that you already have a beginner QB, you may be able to get QB and elsewhere. If you do this, you will immediately be in front of the general population.
- Drinks: Bring whatever your chosen drink is. Even if you drink alcohol, there is nothing wrong with bringing a bottle of water. Handling water means keeping your comfortable seat. I would refrain from using this bottle for you. This is too far.
- Coming Early: Want a good spot to get you early. I know the people who actually make spice in the trunk of their car, if your homeowner runs out of the seats.
- Add a clipboard – You're a good chance you will not be at a table. You will be bad, but it will help.
- Various color highlighters: These may be useful if you want to identify potential sleeping places or values for a future choice. It is also good to use to highlight top lists. You do not want to talk about things in fantasy.
- Humor sensation: Better sense of humor because there will be little confusion along the way. There will be people like me, pickets. I'm not over gameplay games. A little friendly evil is always fun. You can also try to play games to make sure someone does not want to choose it.
- Get your brain: Make sure you bring your brain, which means you choose the second last protection and kicker.
4. Play Resignation Wisdom Wisely: Now that the draft is complete, use the resignation wire properly. Never waste the resignation of kicker or defense. Wait until the resignation wire ends (usually on Wednesday) and then pick up the kicker or defense for the bye week or replacement. Only use the resigning lead on people who can really improve the team. The perfect time for the launcher to be hurt and quality background support is available.
These four strategies put the head and shoulders on the average fantasy player. If you want to dominate your work or your home league, remember to know the rules, research, prepare for daytime preparation, and play the wire as a violin. Now that you've read this article, put it into practice and enjoy the exciting fantasy football season.