Can you believe a doctor made this statement? Dr. Joseph Mercola, a well-known "Health Expert and Nutritionist" statement, can be found on the Internet on the first page of Googling's distilled water search results.
Jim Jones claimed that Kool-Aid; and the 900's lost their lives due to the follow-up of their teachings and ads. This is shocking or difficult to believe, but there are many people who will vote with a charming, addictive, trusting smile and a basket with a "false promise" to a candid whispering presidential candidate, without investing time or energy to examine their faith, goals or background. They agree to accept all the propaganda the media is feeding.
After publishing the online statement that the consumption of distilled water killed, Dr. Mercola took the names of two other "doctors": Dr. Zoltán Rona and Pavlo Ariola, ND, who just quoted him, including many amateur " "articles, blogs and websites. No researcher or writer disturbs his own research, such as:
- Consider the motives behind Mercola to make such a ridiculous statement of clean water;
- Exploring Mercola's Thought: "Early death comes from distilled water";
- Looking for an opinion of recognized and recognized experts in science and medical fields
1. During my personal research, I quickly discovered that Dr. Mercola offers dozens of health products on its website, and the FDA has repeatedly referred to the publication of health claims about products that heal certain diseases. It also sells carbon filters to a multi-level marketing company, Aquasana. Moreover, these carbon filters do not remove more than 250 known toxic chemicals in multiple municipal water supplies in the United States. Now you understand why Dr. Mercola motivates water, which is clean and free of any kind of dirt, as it promotes a water purifier that does not remove everything from water, especially inorganic minerals.
2. The second is the prerequisite
of Dr. Mercola quoted articles, blogs, journals and web pages. Mercola claims that because distilled water is pure water, "distilled water soakes the minerals from the body and because it is" hungry water ", it emits carbon dioxide from the air and turns it into acidic. Take even more minerals organization. "That's not true! This ridiculous statement flies on the faces of simple elementary science, chemistry and biology. First, a glass of distilled water will surely not be acidic until it is just sitting on the counter. In fact, after one day or one year, it is still pure distilled water with a pH of 7 (neutral). In addition, pure distilled water (H2O) can not be filled with minerals from the body! Why? As the water is rapidly transformed into blood, lymph, digestive juices, lubricants, epevacs and other body fluids, and no longer two parts of hydrogen and one part of oxygen. One of the most important advantages of distilled water against any other water is that the body does not need to be cleaned first, remove all its toxins, carcinogenic substances and inorganic (non-chelated) minerals that contribute to kidney stones, gallstones, plaque and many other disease. Otherwise, they are the same minerals that are not removed by Aquasana filters
3. The third is the other expert opinion
Dr. Andrew Weil, founder and director of the University of Arizona Medical School, with a degree in medicine and a university degree in Harvard. For many years he was a frequent guest at Oprahon, Larry King, The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, USA Today and New York Times. One of the 100 most influential people in Time Magazine has been named in the world; three times on the front of Time Magazine and Discover and Natural Health Magazines. Dr. Weil says: "Distilled water is free from all contamination, carcinogen, poison, bacteria, viruses and all other organic and inorganic substances and, literally, pure H2O when distilled water is removed, although all organic and inorganic minerals are removed from the distillation I do not see this question because we do not get the necessary minerals from the water but we get food. In terms of acidity, distilled water is seven on the pH balance, which is neutral and no distilled water is safe and healthy to drink, what I use. "
As for Dr. Mercola's statement:" Early death comes from distilled water, "Dr. Charles Bragg wrote: "The Scary Truth of Water" and "The Wonder of the Fast," which read both books in 1972 at the age of 25. As a result, I fasted from year to year and at least a gallon of distilled water a day for more than 40 years and I did not die of scabies and deaths. It's a fact that I've never been ill or have not taken any material, not aspirin. I think, "A man who has experience with a man's grace [or a doctor] with reasoning."